|Contact Us | Company | Help|
|Products||What is Negative Ion?||What is Tourmaline?||
Transcription of the demonstration video
1. I now measure negative ions generated by radioactive substances. It is easy!
2. Turn on the ion counter.
3. Measurement starts immediately.
4. I am measuring ions without a sample. It takes approx. 10 seconds to complete measurement.
5. Measurement has been completed. 150 (pcs/cc) negative ions have been detected.
6. I measure negative ions generated by a sheet made with a radium ore.
7. Place the sheet under the detector so that they make direct contact.
8. Push the "RESET" button and then measurement starts immediately.
9. The more negative ions are detected, the more brightly the LED shines.
10. Measurement has been completed. 12573 (pcs/cc) negative ions have been detected.
11. Remove the sheet and measure without a sample.
12. Push the "RESET" button.
13. Wait 10 seconds.
14. Measurement has been completed. 180 (pcs/cc) negative ions have been detected. The ion count decreased sharply as the sheet was removed.
15. I measure ions generated by a radium ore.
16. Place the ore under the detector and push the "RESET" button.
17. Wait 10 seconds.
18. Measurement has been completed. 39300 (pcs/cc) negative ions have been detected. "H" appears on the LCD as a digit separator when 20000 (pcs/cc) or more negative ions are detected.
Contents - Air Ion Counter for Ore EB-17 (More about this product)
Countries Available for Shipping & Delivery Days |
Ships from JAPAN via EMS | Import Taxes and Customs duties
1 Year Warranty, Repairs and Replacement | Other Ways to Order
* Prices in your currency subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Back to Air Ion Counter top
· Negative Ion Generators
· Ion Counter
· Tourmaline Sheet
· Tourmaline Stones Powder
· Bath Products
· Negative Ion Clothing
· Tourmaline Bedding
· Pet Supplies
· Home remedies for stiff neck
· Negative Ion Accessories
· Tourmaline Products
What is a negative ion? (13)
What is tourmaline? (7)
Tourmaline explorer (11)
Negative Ion FAQ (53)
Ideal amount of negative ions (1)
Actual negative and positive ion measurements featured in literature and media (1)
How to choose the best negative ion generator (5)
How to choose the right negative ion products (9)
Misunderstanding about negative ions (10)
Theory of Air Ion (14)
Negative ion effects reported in medical literature (13)
Lenard effect (2)
Negative ion counter comparison chart (2)
Corporate customers (15)
Universal Plan Co., Ltd.
107 Tachikawa-Lumiere, 3-5-1, Ichiban-cho, Tachikawa-city,
Tokyo, 190-0033, Japan
Phone: +81-42-848-5311 Fax: +81-42-848-5148
|Copyright (C) Universal Plan Co., Ltd. 1993-2018 Japanese Corporate Number: 1012802002452 (National Tax Agency Japan)|