|Contact Us | Company | Help|
|Products||What is Negative Ion?||What is Tourmaline?||
Transcription of the demonstration video
1. I now measure air ions by NKMH-103.
2. Turn on the ion counter.
3. No setting or calibration is required. Turn on the ion counter and wait 30 seconds before you start to measure ions.
4. The actual ion count is [the reading] x [the selected measurement range].
5. I measure negative ions generated by a radium ore.
6. Place the ore close to the air intake part
7. Approx. maximum of 50,000/30,000 (pcs/cc) of negative/positive ions have been detected.
8. The ion count starts to decrease as the ore was removed.
Contents - Ion Counter NKMH-103 (Bi-polar/Ultra wide range) (More about this product)
Countries Available for Shipping & Delivery Days |
Ships from JAPAN via EMS | Import Taxes and Customs duties
1 Year Warranty, Repairs and Replacement | Other Ways to Order
* Prices in your currency subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Back to Air Ion Counter top
· Negative Ion Generators
· Ion Counter
· Tourmaline Sheet
· Tourmaline Stones Powder
· Bath Products
· Negative Ion Clothing
· Tourmaline Bedding
· Pet Supplies
· Home remedies for stiff neck
· Negative Ion Accessories
· Tourmaline Products
What is a negative ion? (13)
What is tourmaline? (7)
Tourmaline explorer (11)
Negative Ion FAQ (53)
Ideal amount of negative ions (1)
Actual negative and positive ion measurements featured in literature and media (1)
How to choose the best negative ion generator (5)
How to choose the right negative ion products (9)
Misunderstanding about negative ions (10)
Theory of Air Ion (14)
Negative ion effects reported in medical literature (13)
Lenard effect (2)
Negative ion counter comparison chart (2)
Corporate customers (15)
Universal Plan Co., Ltd.
107 Tachikawa-Lumiere, 3-5-1, Ichiban-cho, Tachikawa-city,
Tokyo, 190-0033, Japan
Phone: +81-42-848-5311 Fax: +81-42-848-5148
|Copyright (C) Universal Plan Co., Ltd. 1993-2018 Japanese Corporate Number: 1012802002452 (National Tax Agency Japan)|